Web 2.0 Assignments

It is hard to believe that we are wrapping up the Web 2.0 assignments. I have had a great experience learning how to use new tools for teaching and beyond! I may not use all of the web 2.0 tools on a regular basis, but most of them I have found quite useful and will use them frequently. I love photo editing. Photoshop is my favorite program, and I can spend hours editing photos. I chose to explore Flickr toys and had fun with a few photos. I think this would be a great tool for students who need to use images for an assignment. It is quick and easy to alter photos and would allow students to add some creativity to their project. I had a bit of an issue with Google Doc's. I have used the program to open and edit existing documents in the past, but this is the first time I attempted to create one. Creating a document in Google Doc's did not go so well for me. I had my entire blog composed and I was unable to save the document or copy the text to paste it into blogger. I had written a few witty comments and good points in the post that I just can not seem to remember when I typed this post. Oh well, maybe I will give Google Docs another go sometime (although I was quite frustrated at the time).

8 comments:

  1. Submit task help before due date is migraine for understudies. Understudies Assignment Help is well known for pressing task convey to the understudies and marketing assignment help them to score high evaluations in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the useful and informative information, i like your all articles. i am also a blogger, writing different - different topics. If you are interested to reading my website articles, please read once - Finance Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you measured your life with a mug of coffee??, Do you turn coffee into theorem or do you take it to be awake? We as nesco coffee roaster supplies quality and still at minimal price coffee roasters. Grab yours today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing such an informative information. I like it and recommend to others. In case you are searching for capstone project writers search no more for Capstone Writing Help delivers quality and 100% plagiarism free work make your order now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing this post, I appreciate your work. It was a great informative post.

      Regards,
      Online Essay Help

      Delete
  5. Thank you for this wonderful information looking forward for more. Certainly, the best quality videos aren’t those recorded with your android phone or iPhone, but those that are recorded with the real camcorder. You will find out that the better the quality your camcorder, the greater the quality of videos you’ll be recording. All from Best 4K Camcorder Under 1000

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is essential that you include a description and a vivid summary of the working experience it will make the reader feel that he has experienced it as well. In addition, you require to explain your reactions, feelings, emotions and PaySomeoneToWriteMyPaper thoughts. How to Produce a Reflective Essay.

    ReplyDelete